OpenStack Administration Using Oracle Solaris 11 Ed 2 NEW
Date: 17-05-2017 s/d 19-05-2017 | Category: Oracle: Solaris | Instructor: M. Andry Hartawan
Duration: 3 Days
Price: Rp 3.000.000,-
Delivery Method : Instructor Led Training
What you will learn
This OpenStack Administration Using Oracle Solaris 11 training is an advanced course offering that encompasses multiple Oracle technologies (Oracle Solaris 11.3, and Oracle VirtualBox).
Expert Oracle University instructors focus on helping you develop the skills and knowledge required for configuring Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) using OpenStack with Oracle Solaris 11.
- Describe the OpenStack Framework.
- Configure a Single-Node OpenStack setup.
- Configure a Multi-Node OpenStack setup.
- Administer identity resources.
- Administer system resources.
- Troubleshoot OpenStack.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll reap the benefits of participating in a series of guided hands-on labs that walk you through the full spectrum of OpenStack functionalities. You'll gain hands-on, real-world experience configuring and administering single and multiple node OpenStack setups.
These labs are designed around scenarios to enhance the learning experience of setting up the cloud infrastructure using OpenStack with Oracle Solaris 11.
This course is intended for experienced Oracle Solaris system administrators responsible for planning and administering cloud infrastructures in a virtualized datacenter. It was developed using OpenStack Juno release covering the OpenStack implementation in Oracle Solaris 11.3.
- Storage Administrator
- Support Engineer
- System Administrator
- System Integrator
- Systems Architects
- Minimum three years of system administration experience
- Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration
- Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration Ed 4
- Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration Ed 5 NEW
- Transition to Oracle Solaris 11
- Transition to Oracle Solaris 11 Ed 3
- Transition to Oracle Solaris 11 Ed 4 NEW
- Configure a single-node OpenStack setup
- Configure a multi-node OpenStack setup
- Administer identity resources
- Administer system resources
- Troubleshoot OpenStack
- Describe the OpenStack framework